SDV 3.49% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

intec and the future , page-28

1. 279 Posts.
    I should clarify something:

"Compass has narrowed the process option down to two, one or which involves the use of the Intec Process in conjuction with other conventional technologies for the low-risk recovery of lead, nickel, cobalt and copper. The second option does not involve the Intec Process, and has been introduced subsequent to the March 2008 process options workshop."

So INL has a 50% chance of being involved, although their role may be very minor (this is not made clear).
    The ore has been difficult to treat and my money would be on the Johnny-Come-Lately process although I think that name is a bit too Western (if you know what I mean).

I've read the Quarterly and to be honest it's not very exciting IMO.
    Cash flow is the problem and the Hellyer Project "remained cash positive (albeit very modestly)". If zinc and lead prices continue at current levels this situation will not change.
    INL would seem to losing $2m per quarter so the rights issue amount of $5.6m (less expenses will not go far IMO).
    Just need zinc and lead to rebound and another cap.raising will be averted in the short term IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $113.0K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17495 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 7862 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.