SDV 1.61% 63.0¢ scidev ltd

intec and the future , page-3

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi AM,

I don't think that Intec would really be that interested in taking over Bass Metals. In fact they spun them out in the first place. The reason I don't think they would be too interested is because Intec's long term future is their technology, rather than operating a conventional mine project. The Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project is simply an asset to help them achieve their goals to commercialize their technology.

EAFD dust doesn't get added at the front end of processing operation, it get's added almost as an after thought with virtually no additional cost. If INL can get an agreement in place with their existing concentrate purchasers to have EAFD co blended it will greatly assist revenue but in terms of increasing the effectiveness of the mill to extract higher percentages from the tails currently being processed that won't be any help at all.

Maybe Zeehan residues (slags) would supplement their feedstock as they alternate into the lower grade/upper levels within the tailings dam? That's a possiblity.

Currently BSM don't have anything feedstock that could be processed by Intec. Que River is committed elsewhere already and Fossey is about 18mths from decision to mine.

IF, (highly speculative), BSM do acquire an advanced project then that might be potential additional feedstock for Intec's Mill. At the moment most of Bass Metals focus is exploring, drilling and mining activities which are things that would only be a distraction to Intec in terms of their overall strategic direction.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.