SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Rob, I think you and some others are hurting and clutching at...

1. 333 Posts.
    Rob, I think you and some others are hurting and clutching at straws.
    Let's get real here.INL i.m.o is at best a gamble with current volatility in the markets, Zinc crashing, credit much more difficult to acquire.
    If the latest report is true and metals slowly half in value what do you think will happen to a lot of producers ?????????????
    I have said often technically Zinc is due for a bounce and should be at lows now........that is why I invested, doesn't mean my charting method is correct.
    I admit INL is my gamble in my portfolio as a whole, making up a small percentage of invested funds.If my prediction re. zinc/lead is correct I will make a lot of money, if it goes belly up that's the game......high risk high reward.
    I doubt many believe INL is not on the edge here.Could go either way.
    Maybe heads I win 10 times my investment or more.Tails I lose a small percentage....Always think about the risk and the reward and you cannot lose in this game.

I will not post for a few weeks, give you all time to reflect on some home truths, and hopefully my Zinc prediction will be correct, we will get a fairly positive announcement and INL will be at 7.5c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.