SDV 0.00% 50.5¢ scidev ltd

intec and the future , page-82

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Hahahahaha yup those are the home truths, fairdinkum LOL

Geez this thread really gets them all to come out from the woodwork, hahahahahaha

RMAC, I wouldn't be holding any goldies right now they are getting creamed and what’s gold now $857 USD, just look at what the market has done to LGL, NCM and lets not mention the Juniors in the Gold sector, HEG is a sensational gold junior I first bought about 12 months ago at 15c, I sold at 42c, they reached a high of 50c and now back 18c, look at DOM a proven 100K ounce producer from $6.80 to just over $2.00. VRE, MON already in voluntary administration and a few more to follow soon.

In addition don't get too caught up in the America's going to continue belly up for a few more years this is a media blow up, gold was bought on the basis that the US were in trouble and they still are in trouble but this aint gonna last too much longer.

On the first sign and I believe the market is already preparing for this that the mighty USA start to work themselves out of the sub prime mess Gold will get smashed. Millions have been pulled from equity markets and into fixed interest and other safe haven investments like Gold.

This money will return to the markets in a big way, it always does. The AUD was never going to reach parity with the USD and will settle around 80c which is still IMO over inflating the AUD. When the US turn the corner the AUD will be much lower then 80c.

Let’s see how this plays out.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.