JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

intec lightens jervois load..., page-5

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi shepo,

I have only just seen your post so I apologise for the tardy reply!

You wrote: "Do you think that the meetings and discussions with the Chinese has progressed further than what we assume and Pursell and the Chinese are confident with JRV's technology?"

That is a difficult question to answer and nobody knows the answer with certainty I am sure. Has it progressed? Well...I have no idea but I certainly think it is "progressING" - from memory I think the Chinese are due to visit in the next couple of weeks.

I think that Pursell is confident and he & the Board have made the right decision in the best interests of the JRV shareholders. I also happen to think Pursell is further confident because of the following factors:-

a) The INL deal was not commercially attractive otherwise he would have jumped at it - and also in the knowledge that INL's possible sell-down (if in fact they threatened that in the meeting) could have damaged JRV.

b) JRV knows there are better deals in the marketplace to be had., whether it is with the Chinese alone, another unknown group, or even a re-visitation of INL down the track.

c) JRV's 'IP' of a process similar (but not the same as INL's) is being further developed. If this process can be scaled up successfully then why do we need INL which is what I have said all along. INL need JRV for their core business and JRV does not need INL at all.

d) Announcements are due pretty soon IMHO of a 5th Uranium license. When this approved License arrives exploration will start immediately from what I understand, and in the current climate for Uranium explorers there is plenty of blue sky. Another announcement of other tenements is also on the way IMO.

The above is only my "opinion" however and others can feel free to comment/agree/disagree accordingly!

Cheers, Pie :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.