JRV 0.00% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

Guys (I use that term in what Dame Edna would call an "inclusive...

1. 95 Posts.
    Guys (I use that term in what Dame Edna would call an "inclusive caring and sharing kind of way")

If you look at JRV's top 20 shareholder lists and INL's substantial shareholder notices, two things are evident:

1. Intec was not part of the buying frenzy on Monday when one third of JRV's shares were churned (mostly it now appears by day traders, not the major holders).

2. Intec has not bought since last Thursday when it bought about 50 million. As only a tiny number of shares changed hands on that day at 1.9c (and then only right at the end of the day) and the rest 1.8 and below, it is very likely that INL's highest entry price was 1.8 cents (for its nearly 15% interest). And they have already notifed that their average entry price on a fully diluted basis was 1.16c.

That might give us some indication of what sort of value they put on the Young project...there are still many hurdles to be leapt in relation to Young...technology and money, to name but two. And in WA they only have a right to look for uranium, not a uranium resource. So lets not get carried away here with unrealistic ideas about share values.

And as we have seen in the last 2 days, we cannot assume that these high share and metals prices are here forever just because they are here today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $47.15K 4.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3147807 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 952740 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.