IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

integra and dominion...top gold stocks, page-2

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi Kahsanh,

I expect we have a mutual acquaintance :-)

Like you I have over a million shares in IGR (though unfortunately unlike you, not 'well in excess'). Few unlisted options as well which i expect to make hay when the sun shines.

A lot of people scoff at the 'gold grades' of IGR. Many of these people are blinded by other companies reporting drills like 2m at 70g/t etc...which are generally a facade to a much lower grade resource.

As per a previous post, EQI is making profits from a mine which is SUB 1g/t gold.

The hindrance for IGR is not the grade, its the size of the resource...actually let me correct that, it WAS the size of the resource. The Randalls acquisition has removed that obstacle imo by basically doubling the open pittable resource, but without doublign the CAPEX commitment (As mostly the same equipment can be used).

The GO button could be pressed now imo...but Chris is in no hurry...the bigger the resource they prove up, the better the financing and hedging terms they can get.

All gold lovers (of which im NOT one) should buy some IGR as part of their gold portfolio.

I don't have DOM though was told to look at it...I did. I was impressed by it, but not overly so to make an immediate investment...still watching. Think it needs to prove up more resources...I may end up paying higher price, but better safe than sorry.

I also hold MML options though just a handful...may buy some shares on relisting if there is any weakness.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.