WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

No, just relying on what Antonio reportedly wrote. At this...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    No, just relying on what Antonio reportedly wrote.

At this stage, I'm beyond being motivated enough to look it up and it ultimately makes no difference to me - my capital is already ruined by over-investment in OBJ, so all I seek is to recover some of it if sales boom.

That said, it is hard to imagine the Chairman who set up the spac writing a letter for public consumption so vigorously ridiculing the possibility and then doing it.

Torn between being irritated by the tone of his letter - could have just told us the facts - and we are paying you buddy - and you sure as hell didn't pay what some of us paid for our shares, but at the same time, happy enough to see him at least display a bit of passion.

Clear inference drawn by me from his angry response is that he may feel a bit 'ambushed' the way it played out. The letter about any potential conflict of interest was clearly composed without any thought that anyone might suspect IWAC was set up to buy WFL.

It was just standard stuff to allay fears that it might distract those Directors from WFL business. Of course, it was insufficient to allay the fear that it might be a vehicle to 'snatch' WFL because that was clearly not something the letter-writer had even contemplated.

Then, the linking of the unconnected parts started a small dumpster fire on here, which I think he has now extinguished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.