WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Integrated Wellness Acquisition Corp, page-42

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    From the IWAC prospectus.

"While we may pursue an acquisition opportunity in any industry or sector, we intend to focus on businesses in the health, nutrition, fitness, wellness and beauty sectors and the products, devices, applications and technology driving growth within these verticals. Our management team and board of directors have extensive knowledge and relationships within these markets, and we intend to capitalize on our ability to identify and acquire businesses that stand to benefit from our unique operational and strategic expertise."

T
    hey must spend no less than 80% of Funds in trust on one or more targets as long as the agregate value of taget(s) exceeds 80%. Unlikely they could take a placements as they must have at least control in all targets i.e >50%.

I rest my case on the massive conflict of interestthat our supposedly non executive directors; SS and AV, have. All while pocketing $200k each over WFL much needed development funds to tune up for their new venture. No wonder the share price is a constant sell and doesn't perform as our "Eric the Eels" olympiads are happy to see it crumble so it can be scooped up by IWAC for nothing. Stack the company with massive costs with tiny revenues so when it hits the cliff around Feb/March they can gobble it up.

We need a please explain by the Chairman and the board to all shareholders
    Last edited by zilliqua: 21/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.