OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

The thing with an early TO attempt is that Intel must be very...

1. 329 Posts.
    The thing with an early TO attempt is that Intel must be very careful as to not show their hand. For if talks of a buyout were to spread before they were ready to proceed, Intel wouldn't be getting it as cheap as they'd thought they would..

Since the moment I'd laid eyes on this "speccie" I've been getting the same vibes as I did from the old Oculus Rift kickstarter, the big difference here is that we can actually invest in the company. Still got the old DK1 I bought for $300USDucks...
    Anyways, I'm sure you all know what happened there. It was a case of technology recently enabled by advances in it's particular field coming together to form a product that had been but an unfulfilled dream for many years; which was virtual reality (or at-least the beginnings of such).

Now of-course the Oculus Rift had become so popular and well funded through its kickstarter campaign that it never needed "investor" funding, the catalysts for its success were very similar to those manifesting around XPED. Lets list a few of the similarities shall we...

- Hot market sector (Tech)
    - "New" and trending technology
    - Subsequent, explosive sector growth predictions
    - Something that is considered cool and a bit novelty
    - Highly disruptive (can cause or influence great changes not only in it's native market sector but across the board)
    - First-mover advantage

With XPED though, the implications for its technology are absolutely massive as you all know, far more so than Virtual reality (for now).
    The people behind it all are world class, not one misstep so far. Not only that, we just keep on accumulating more and more of them! Every single person to join XPED thus far has been nothing less than extraordinary.

As many of you have said, even that media article from a while back, even if we don't get bought out, management are setting XPED up to be an bonafide revenue generating, profit creating company that would do well by itself anyways (problem being that those almost always get absorbed into something larger eventually).

So long story short I (now) see three things happening and they are;

1; Get eaten up by a big fish

2; Gorge on enough smaller fish and profits to become a big fish

3; Become back-end Tech monster anomaly. (The least likely but google was just a search engine in a rapidly emerging space and evolved accordingly)

4; Tech fails to get verification, flounders and dies off, fading into memory

This is XPED currently... one shiny little fish in a very large pond, something very special to be sure.
    rainbow-fish.jpeg
    Sparkle Sparkle..

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.