OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

hi Stef, Yes, I have read it..... I in particular, don't like...

1. 17,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    hi Stef,

Yes, I have read it..... I in particular, don't like Soros...... but, he's brilliance in economics has been known for many many years..... he has won against England and the pound... shorted it to the bone..... sad we cannot do the same here... imagine our gains in the last 2 days....wow... that's would be a nice long holidays.. lol

Well, in a major global economic event, any stock, in any sector has the potential to tank IMHO..... blue chips(if there are any nowdays...), medium caps and especially specs...

So, I'd say.... just a thought here..... be careful after the US elections.... it could really go with a bang if you know what I mean..... right now, it needs to be hunky dory cause the elections are around the corner... but, after.....hold on to your hats IMHO.. noone knows...

BTW, sorry folks... we are infringing the thread subject here which should be : Intel Licenses ARM.... wow.... I wonder what Lisa is thinking right now....

Absolutely, we should have the right to debate everything the company is doing... but, it's hard when one only believes that a stock only goes up and in one direction only.... I feel sorry for the ones that believe on the group and end it up losing money or having to average down and down and down to make up for the losses....

Intel Licenses ARM...... I wonder what Lisa think about it.....

cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.