FGR 0.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Intel looking at Graphene instead of copper

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I will trust that the true tech literate that populate this site will correct what I am about to say but based on my research one significant advantage that AKD1000 has which is not realised is that it as it has been built in tried and tested silicon and as such its performance can be simply and very cheaply upgraded exponentially once an efficient method is found to replace copper wiring with graphene or graphene tubes. So when we read about the plans by various companies from IBM to Intel to speed up their systems to defeat Moore's Law by utilising graphene to reduce on chip latency and reduce heat these benefits will also flow to an AKD1000 chip fabricated using graphene connections in lieu of copper wire.In other words as Intel perfects the use of graphene for the purpose of replacing copper wire it will also be increasing the present gap between present chip technology and AKD1000. The following article is all about the bottleneck presently created by copper wire technology

Intel and IBM looking at replacing copper wiring with GRAPHENE Is FGR who has the best graphene and can produce at scale be the supplier to these companies.?????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $2.631K 51.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8352 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 135000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.