BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

There is a mammoth difference between say, 6 months ago and now....

1. Dhm
    2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3500
    There is a mammoth difference between say, 6 months ago and now. Huge difference. At the risk of repeating myself, repeating myself, repeat... sorry, the difference is Intel, NVISO, Prophesee, Edge Impulse, MegaChips, Socionext, Renesas etc. all seeming to demonstrate that, hey, this company might be on to something after all. Many of these names in isolation are not game changers, but a whole heap of them in succession point to a behemoth about to emerge.

The specific things that happened in the last few days were:
    1. A repeat of a SP in the low 60's and yet another bump up.
    2. A number of partners inviting people to visit their stand at CES to see what they (and Brainchip) have achieved
    3. This new partner called VVDN who no one had heard of, and for that matter, C-Dot as well https://www.cdot.in/cdotweb/web/home.php
    4. Very few trading days before CES kicks off. Only the biggest global AI conference globally
    5. The dawning that so much anecdotal evidence is going Brainchip's way, that the only pathway is up. @shareman@The Dean and @dawgfather excluded, of course.
    6. Something else I may have forgotten.

BTW @bellcurve, my post you referred to may have an alternative meaning to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.287M 7.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1437090 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 524059 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.