RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

It's pretty clear to anyone with a working knowledge of tech /...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    It's pretty clear to anyone with a working knowledge of tech / business that the competitive advantage of this company is in the machine learning algorithm that lives within the phone that lets it "diagnose" coughs, which from now on I'll just call the intellectual property (IP).

So, the key questions in my mind are:
    1. How well protected is the IP. Specifically what TYPE of IP protection does RAP have over its IP?
    2. How replicable is the competitive advantage of the IP? Could the machine learning be reverse engineered from the app? Could another bright university team (and remember, there are geniuses all over the world) get a comparable technology developed?

Here's the rules. Evidence. Evidence. Evidence. If you have something to say, and it is opinion, then it does not answer the questions above. It has to be based on facts and analysis. The quality of this discussion will be based on ACTUAL HARD FACTS NOT CHEAP OPINIONS.

If you want to say simple, boring, lazy things like "RAP is disruptive" "RAP is going to the moon" "RAP is in a bullish uptrend" or anything like that, there are plenty of threads for that - this one is for two very specific questions that smart people with good research skills OR industry knowledge can answer.

Looking forward to a good quality discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.