We can see the triune Godhead involved Holy Spirit is the...

1. RM
    7,466 Posts.
    We can see the triune Godhead involved

Holy Spirit is the sanctifier it is He who indwells the believer

according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

But it is the Father that draws the individual and once drawn you have assurance in the Lord Jesus

37Everyone the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will never drive away

And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.

Jesus intercedes for his sheep

I ask on their behalf. I do not ask on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those You have given Me; for they are Yours.

And it is the will of the Father for Jesus to lose not one of his sheep and it is His will for the sanctification of his sheep

English Standard Version
    For this is the will of God, your sanctification

but again Whereu have you considered that the sovereign God has simply in his full wisdom and Holiness just decided not to draw you to him?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.