Intelligent Creation vs. Mindless Chaos, Luck & Chance, page-576

1. 24,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    True meat and drink - do a little homework and you will see what these two words represent and THAT IS - The Word of God from Jesus's, Almighty God and Father, The Father of Lights.

Heb 5:12-14 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
    For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
    But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Acts 7:37-38 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.
    This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Due 18:18-19 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

These are The Word John 1:1 & 2 still in him = Almighty God and Father from which the word of eternal life, the word of Life come from, WHICH Jesus brought into the world to FINISH his God and Fathers work.
    These were in the beginning with The Almighty God and Father 1 John 1:1-2, given to Moses and Not by Jesus.

This IS The Key message of John, SO = John 20:31 That YOU believe that Jesus IS the Christ the Son of Almighty God and Father, the Father of lights, The True Light John 1:9 AND God IS Light 1 John 1:5.

Heb 1:1-2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by because of, for the sake of, whom also he made the worlds; > (As per the Greek here, the truth).
    The "HE" in this last part IS The Almighty God and Father = Neh 9:6 Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

So are You going to listen to God's Word or take part in the latter part of the above verse - I will require it of him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.