Intelligent Creation vs. Mindless Chaos, Luck & Chance, page-585

1. 23,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes, I'm sure that the answers are in verses that follow or precede those being read, and enlightenment will come only if we read using the correct lenses provided by the Holy Spirit. Of course, a real problem is identifying those believers with the correct Holy Spirit provided lenses.

You may not realize, but based on what I consider some basics in the Bible, I would suggest, you have pretty much answered you own question.
    The Bible tells us, God's Word is Spirit, so the more of his Word that you use, the more of His Spirit you will have, seems rather logical haha. (So get your eyes in the Bible and help yourself ha).
    So really, all they need to do is, read as they are instructed to do and take note of what God's say - Isa 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

But one, I would suggest, needs to be able to get off the ground first - God is a Spirit and I suggest this is the Holy Spirit, and from that Spirit comes His Word which according to the Bible is Spirit = I could go Drrrr Guys - The Word in John 1:1 Obviously HAS to be The Almighty God and Father who by the way is the one that gives out this Spirit (just ask Jesus) which in turn is obviously going to help one understand His word.

Now if you gave a gift to someone and they head off down the road and thank Tom very much for giving that gift and they also place notification all over face book of how wonderful Tom was for doing so,,,,,would you give the bugger another one or more

Haha, Just thinking, if I was a Preacher (or should that be a Carpenter ha), can you imagine the look on the Congregations faces . Oh,,, we have to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.