intelligent design for dummies, page-33

1. 7,404 Posts.
    Hi peeps,
    the concept of God as a person as incorporated into, at least, christianity leads to a doctrine of salvation by believing in such a being that is able to forgive immoral actions. Subconsciously, this causes believers to relinquish the responsibility of accountability for their own actions, as their saviour god can blot any of their sins. this causes blindness and a stubmling block.

my spin on the whole deal is that, yes there is obviously intelligence at least woven into the fabric of existance. but perhaphs god purposley lost Itself in Its creation. Otherwise god would be worse than a common human, being, being able, but not intervening in the suffering and tortures that are inflicted upon other seeminly innocent beings.
    Following this line of thought leads me to believe that we as humans have to take up the responsibility (obviously "God" isn't) through our own free will.

And if we realise that we are god then every other being and thing that exists is also god and we should treat as such.
    Forget about serving some "god" and serve others. That would be more practical.
    Otherwise one just becomes a clanging symbol or a tinkering bell.

not that i can talk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.