FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

intelligent investor, page-3

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    As a subscriber to Intelligent Investor (TII) for 5 years or so, I agree totally with NewB. I am just running my subscription down and will not renew.

They have been anti property for some time, even perma-bears. At one stage they were advocating a MAJOR correction to the big 4 banks because of their connection to residential property.

Unfortunately TII have a reasonably poor track record at picking winning stocks and (sensibly) retire their advisors when their track record gets on the nose. When I first joined the "gun" advisors were Steve Johnson and Greg Hoffman...both now in "pasture" following some epic disasters. ROC and TIM were just two and they did take considerable money from the pockets of subscribers.

Jason Prowd, the NKOB, I don't mind...but his valuation at $2.21 is scorched earth stuff.

Having looked at the half yearlies, their problem/s are as they have been for some time:
    Debt
    Lack of profit and cash generation (particularly in the retirement division)
    And poor management.

There are some glimmers of hope though and a low interest rate environment is ideal for a property focused comeback. This is why I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.