TIM 0.00% 4.4¢ timbercorp limited

I will beat up on TII. This was a massive stuff-up and i will...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I will beat up on TII. This was a massive stuff-up and i will explain why.

In hte past when recommendations have gone wrong there have been events that occurred after the recomendation that have contributed to the failure of the stock - a management change of direction or something like that.
    In this case nothing material changed after they made the recommendation. All the information was there - it was just completely missed by the analyst. The problem was of course the ongoing capex associated with their "growing trail commissions" that has just galloped away and cause massive debt issues. Some might argue that it was the debt crisis that caused the problems and if the banks had not been so demanding all would be ok. Well sure that has contributed but its wouldnt be a problem if the capex was not so great.
    TII simple stuffed up and did not understand the business properly and should take more time to meet management and understand the business - perhaps instead of blogging so much or pumping out reviews on more and more stocks.

A stuff-up by their own admission. I make mistake too - but i am not holding out my hand for $800+ each year to provide advice that is simply not fit for purpose. Maybe i have a claim under the trade practices act for a refund?

I wont be renewing my subscription - i cannot afford to support incompetence of this nature that has cause me such devastating losses.

If you hadn't guessed - im super p!ssed off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.