intelligent less likely to believe in god, page-137

1. 10,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Trade4profit, and others just to put your minds at ease I don't associated intelligence necessarily with degrees or education. As we don't know one another I merely posted my original comment in response to the thread header.

We can't measure each others IQ's or wisdom. And anyone who completes a certain level of education can't be a total idiot. They might not be exceptionally bright but it takes some intelligence to finish a degree.

That was the reason for my original post. Just for example my father who is Hungarian would have left school at about 15 to work. That's what a lot of people are forced to do over there.

He despite the lack of formal education speaks about 9 languages and reads and writes about 5 of them. Not only that he can pick up on most languages by listening very quickly. His linguistic skill is truly amazing.

Hence I do not believe education equals a superior mind but it was the only measure I could offer to say my belief in God is not because I am less intelligent than anyone else...LOL. BTW great post mate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.