Read some of the posts and appreciate the different angles from...

1. 391 Posts.
    Read some of the posts and appreciate the different angles from many and varied minds, I have to say I cannot draw any conclusions as to the correlations of faith and intelligence, one point I will make is the article originates from the UK a nation of people historically built on "aristocracy" so you don't have to be a genius to work out which side of the argument the writer is on. Bias hmm, yes maybe a little bit but what is the point anyway? How can you substantiate faith and intelligence, more importantly what is the purpose? Was this person fast approaching his deadline and ran out of ideas to write about and picked the subject out of thin air, or does it hold something more substantial, show me the evidence. Personally, Whatever happened to a "balanced" diet of belief? Too much of something is never good, leads to negative effects as opposed to positive. Also what happened to picking the ripened fruit and trashing the rot, thats what the brain is for. One other thing I want to point out, it seems many facets of historical and modern day-life are hell-bent on "dividing" people based on belief, stature or whatever, dividing only isolates people and if faith or intelligence can help people balance this division, then I think both are important, after all we all live under the same leaking roof. cheers n

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.