intelligent less likely to believe in god, page-209

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    three things guaranteed to create arguments - religion, politics and money!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose god is the best, Christian, Muslim, Jew , Hindu ???/etc etc ........

None....God dont exist!!!!!!!......argh all the religious types will be upset .....kill me ....hurt me I have blasphemed ....hey practice your religion...show tolerance...ooops sorry your book says convert/kill the unbeliever....some religion!

Religion is good for some not for others, its a pity its the cause of so much conflict in the world! I don't mind what you believe but it does pee me off when others get upset what I don't believe.

Does intelligence determine belief/disbelief, IMO not necessarily because many of us influenced at an early age and indoctrinated with beliefs before we have had a chance to make up our own mind, we are brainwashed with stories, threatened with damnation and hell if we don't believe, before our intelligence is fully formed, we are already molded. It takes years to undo the mental damage ( let alone the physical of those molested by their religious leaders)

Read all the religious works available from various religions....then read Richard Dawkins a GOD DELUSION , especially interesting is the section on morals and effects of religion on children.

To each his own, if religion gives you piece of mind ..good for you....but respect other views as well!

We are all gonna die anyway, you nothing before , and you wont know when your dead anyway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.