Marcko"Ever wondered why you can walk into a room and sense evil...

1. 484 Posts.
    Marcko

"Ever wondered why you can walk into a room and sense evil all around? What about going into a similar room and experience total peace. Ever experienced that? "

Yes I have - But could you explain the relevance of that statement to your God ?

"Satan is a fallen angel blah blah blah"

Come on mate that is pure fairy tale stuff.

"Supernatural"

Once again do strange happenings prove the existance of your God ?

For the record I have seen a goblin in my own house a year or so ago - for real and I wasn't drunk or stoned at the time - just happened to look up when it obviously wasn't expecting me to and saw it fair and square at the end of the passage - no BS and no maybe's - I was looking straight at this sucker for a second or 2 which is a long time when you're looking at a goblin in your own godamned house. Don't know WTF it was but it was an ugly naked scaley humanoid looking mofo with a short tail and was about 3 - 4 feet tall. I aint kidding.

Anyway the little shithead was at the end of the passage and bolted into the nearest bedroom which once I recovered from the shock of unexpectedly seeing a goblin in my house I went to investigate, but the room was empty.

My girlfriend knew I wasn't bullshitting and smoked the place out with sage and haven't seen it since thank fark. Ugly evil little mofo is all I can say.

In summary - yes there is more to this world than meets the eye, but does that prove the existance of your God or someone else's, or something else again ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.