AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

intelligent posts

1. 5 Posts.
    Serioulsy I think a good number of posters on this site should share their emails/msn/skype details with each other and talk all their cow manure there.

I found hotcopper to read up on news on MAK when the share price started moving a few months ago and information and opinions were hard to come by. Not now, every tom, dick and harry seem to be able to plaster any amount of dribble on this site, as a novice, complete novice who picked up these shares in August last year I thought i could learn a thing or two from taking in as much information as possible, sites like this inclusive. Now for what I can only assume this site has educated posters posting here, I know this as some of the posts aren't too far away from the school yard and taking anything of importance from these threads takes a lot of sifting. If only the words on these pages could be used for fertilizer, you could form your own company and make a killing.

I know this won't make a scratch of a difference and I can always stop reading, but as I dont like the soaps I figure I'll try and pick something up here while watching the daily drama's unfold.

Had my say....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.