"The difference between us is I took the time to critique the...

1. 1,992 Posts.
    "The difference between us is I took the time to critique the article and I was surprised and dismayed by what I read."

that cracked me up, i have never seen any of these posters inteligently critique anything. if they can't find a website to copy and paste from. insults and one liners are all that is forthcoming.

if i look at the posts on this thread, 2 posters who believe global warming is a result of CO2, have 2 diferant views on the rate that oceans can heat up. their knowledge on the subject they constantly advocate is sorely lacking, as has been proven.

"But the warmist case is so fraudulent I lose my resolve and post again lest you consider me "beaten" and you have taunted others who walk away."

Han, they taunt, because they have neither the intelect or knowledge to have a reasonable discussion, as 3 days of posting has shown. if anyone walks away it is only due to no reasonable arguments or valid points being put forward by them.

best thing Han is to make your point, give them enough time to make valid responses, if none are forthcoming, close with a conclussion. anyone reading the posts will see who has put the more valid point across. otherwise you just end up playing their little baiting and insult game.

and as you know, when they are on the receiving end, they go to water very quickly. if they make an inteligent response, let them know they did good, give an answer and move on. if they start baiting, just ignore it. that way your not spending days on them, and the forum doesn't get full of this useless CO2 rubbish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.