intelligent voter's guide to global warming, page-9

1. 587 Posts.
    Ok, I will have a look tomorrow.

I can pretty much guess which way it's going to go from the first couple of paragraphs though.

"On January 7, 2010, a NASA satellite photographed the UK covered entirely by a blanket of snow. The published photograph shows the familiar shape of the map of England, Scotland and Wales, frozen white, and set in an ocean of dark blue silk, with the edges partly obscured by wisps of cloud. In the winter just ending, Britain underwent yet another winter of heavy snowfalls. On November 29 the Independent had a story headed, ?Cold comfort for a Britain stuck in a deep freeze?"

This kind of thing is just poor media reporting. A journo trying to grab attention. Lets say you have a bird which is declining in numbers throughout it's range. If you see that bird twice in a few days does that mean its numbers are back to normal? It's the same with winters in the UK. A couple of cold ones and the preceding period with very little snow gets forgotten by everyone except the meteorologists (who you don't trust). The UK has also had several high heat records in recent years; what do they indicate?

To be honest, I'm not sure why I am bothering (although I will still have a look). You didn't post the article to have a discussion about the science. You posted it because it aligns with your political beliefs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.