ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

intended location of first plant

1. 166 Posts.
    Nice see the SP breathing again and in double digits but frankly it's where it should be as we get closer to significant developments.

Speaking of developments I'm surprised there's not any real speculation or even discussion regarding the intended location of the demonstration/commercial plant. With Arup ticking along nicely it's apparent that the two pivotal points moving forward right now is funding and access to brown coal and you would assume the beefed up Management team is working on these two requisites as we speak.

How ESI access brown coal most likely translates to location.

Latrobe Valley looks to be the setting and logic would say that the plant will be built adjacent to a sizable reserve allowing for future expansion.
    BM site is ruled out-Matmor focus
    Mining license in Victoria will take too long so at this stage not an option.
    The Calleja brothers are in the trucking business and maybe there could be a synergy to move coal by road to say a location in the Industrial Park they are developing but I think this option is a distant second to the option of partnering with a major player and building on-site that may include funding.

Notable locations/players in Victoria are:
    Yallourn
    Morwell
    Hazelwood (Undertaking major project RWE and boiler retrofit upgrade, has previously tested coldry)
    Loy Yang A (MTE trial) & Loy Yang B
    Anglesea
    HRL Pty Ltd (Undertaking major IDGCC project, technical company and holder of the Driffield exploration license, ESI has used their laboratory for testing)
    Victorian Coal Resources VCR (EL 4416) Gastar/Geostar 2006 MOU with ESI that fell thru

Thoughts?

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 26264854 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5216937 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.