ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Aaronr,We can be certain that ECT preference is to the build the...

1. 240 Posts.
    Aaronr,

We can be certain that ECT preference is to the build the demonstration plant in the Calleja Groups JBD Industrial Park. This is evident form David Wilson's statement and recent plethora of statements issued to the Moorabool Shire Council to revise the "Moorabool Industrial Areas Strategy 2001" ultimatly to prevent the re-zoning of the industrial corridor between the mine and the JBD industrial park being narrowed and converted into residential zoning (Oupan Resourses Et Al).

Point 9 for Davids statement "
    The JBD Industrial Park is located approximately three kilometres to the west of the
    coal mine. This will enable the transportation of coal from the mine to existing and
    future industrial plant at the Industrial Estate by conveyor. This is an essential
    requirement if the industrial processes that are presently being developed for the
    application of brown coal are to be commercially successful."

and in interestingly point 15.

"The treated brown coal –the black pellets which emerge from the Coldry Process –is
    ideal for a number of advanced industrial processes which it is proposed to establish at
    the Industrial Park. In summary they are as follows."

In summary
    Steel Manufacture (MATMOR)
    Coal to Oil
    Zinc Manufacture (lol Calleja have been stock piling waste for years)
    Power Plant
    Biodiesel and Animal Feed (haven't hear much on this)

For those new to ECT this doc is worth a read as it demonstrates some of the background work that is taking place.
    http://www.moorabool.vic.gov.au/hosting/moorabool/MRBLInternetSite.nsf/22d50d44e5b7dd90ca256b830001ad99/c481857efb8f2e16ca25744b0028c4f0/$FILE/Expert%20Witness%20Report%20x%203%20-%20Calleja.pdf

I haven't time this morn to follow up on the any resolution from the Shire. Will do in due course.

Swiper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.