FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Intended Shareholders meeting, page-11

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    Maybe you need to take a chill pill, I'd like to answer but I am having difficulties understanding what you are asking, but the bottom line is, you want to remove the trigger of 70MT? and change the option strike price so that they cost an extra $302,500 and that would make you feel better?

Also consider that the current resource is 32.9MT - so more than doubling it!!!
    The current share price is 22.5c which means it will have to double for these option to be in the money.

If they can double the current share price then there will be a lot of happy little vegemites out there.
    If the can also double the resource, even happier little vegemites!!!

Considering that the "best geo in the world" could even stub his big toe on it, or did he?????

I can understand your frustration at having money tied up in a suspended stock, ranting and raving about how much we are paying the board to clean up the mess is a pittance to if this was thrown into the all to hard basket and placed in the hands of receivers, I definitely know what option I would prefer.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.