FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

16/08 state's ; Proposal to be submitted to the ASX for the...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    16/08 state's ; Proposal to be submitted to the ASX for the reinstatement of Birimian’s securities to trading.

I didn't see ; the submission to ASX for relisting, which was also lodged."

Where does that come from ? I must have missed it. You say 'mail 23/08', now I know it can't be personal correspondence to you, because you have repeatedly said that your mail is not being answered. There are no ann on 23/08 that I can find !

The first time that I have seen the words, 'Birimian has submitted our application to the ASX to reinstate Birimian to trading', was in the Sydney meeting invite, sent yesterday by James. Which leads me to believe, without doubt, that it is now done. And that is great to news.

Anyway, it is my hope that all the above will now prove academic, and that trading will commence today or Monday or Tuesday.

GLTA

Go BGS

16 August 2017 FINDINGS OF CORPORATE REVIEW KEY POINTS  Taxation, corporate governance, compliance and disclosure issues identified after an extensive due diligence process. o Remediation steps undertaken on all substantive issues identified. o Tax related liabilities (including interest and penalties) in Australia and Mali have been quantified (approximately $1.8 million) and seeking reduction for voluntary/amended disclosure. o Disclosure of additional contingent non–tax liabilities totalling $386,533 (USD300,800). o Materially restated valuation of shares, options and performance rights.  Significant advances to the Company’s Goulamina Project in Mali during the period of voluntary suspension.  Solid corporate foundation now in place.  Proposal to be submitted to the ASX for the reinstatement of Birimian’s securities to trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.