FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Intended Shareholders meeting, page-9

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    I tend to disagree with you on both the options and the amount they are being paid......

Corporate consultants earn more than $2k a day (Gillian) and the rest are $1500 a day so I believe that pricing is well below what they can earn, in comparison to the amended renumeration of the old board:

Kevin Joyce - $1,668,341 equates to $4570.80 per day

Winton Willisee - $657,777 equates to $1802.13 per day, bearing in mind how much time did he actually spend working on BGS related issues considering he is/was also on 6 other boards!! As well as his consultancy company of all things Corporate Governance related - go figure.

Hugh Bresser - $261, 760 equates to $717.15 per day, take into consideration he was also a member on other boards and ran his private business as well, so amount of time actually spent on BGS related issues???

As for the proposed options, I see this as a reward driver for any of the trigger points, but these are not your average give away options, 2,500,000 options may sound a lot but they have a strike price of 45 cents per options which means to convert they will need to pay $1,125,000 the for conversion. IMO, this is a good sign that these directors will be willing to put their money where their mouth is but it will add to the BGS coffers at the same time.
    $3,375,000 can/does get you a fair amount of work done in Mali.

On a different note though, the old board should seriously be at least called to task by the authorities and the fact that the are contesting or don't agree with the lapsing of their gifted options just smacks of arrogance, maybe they should consider repaying everyone that travelled to Perth for the EGM, that was cancelled by them resigning at the 11th hour, their flight tickets and accomodation expenses back.

So, finally, I agree with what the board are getting paid and I also agree with the confidence they show with the options, but these will be voted on at the upcoming meeting.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.