KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

Have been a solid holder of KOR since 2010. Visited Korab Perth...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Have been a solid holder of KOR since 2010. Visited Korab Perth office and met with Andrej in June 2011 when flying from Melbourne to Perth was hazardous with Volcanic ash cloud streaming from Chilean volcanic eruption equivalent to 70 atomic bombs,(as quoted). Andrej showed me a large glistening piece of magnesium rock from KOR deposit. Very impressive. Geolsec Phosphate, along with Ukraine gold deposit was my initial interest. Downturn phosphate prices and unexpected Ukraine conflict postponed Korab developments. Fortunately, Andrej had many irons in the fire, and the current Magnesium prospect is nearing operation. For management to have stayed the course this long, after hard knock backs, and still have productive potential is substantial. (Decades of farming in my case have been harder!) The Korab Co symbol stemming from the Polish heraldic clan, Korab, which includes the family Karpinski, represents "To The Greater Glory of God". I reckon that Andrej has a touch of that integrity to bring these mining ventures to fruition after such a long term struggle. We may yet see another eruption of activity; the riches to finally come to the surface, but not under a cloud of ash. No flight disruptions!

GLTA long and short term investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.