GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Cover up profiles? So your name is really Rocket973? You make...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Cover up profiles? So your name is really Rocket973? You make the most basic of logical fallacies in engaging in an ad hominem attack. You cannot back up your comments with a proper DCF model or credible forecasts so anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or a stooge.

GBG doesn't really exist anymore, so it would be quite hard to be current GBG management now wouldn't it? I speak entirely in a personal capacity and not on behalf of any organisation.

You can comment on the iron ore price all you like but your comments have no credibility with anyone who understands basic iron ore supply demand dynamics or how debt financing works.

Sure, it is possible that Covid will never end, Brazil will never get its production back up, China will keep putting massive stimulus into its economy and after several years of sustained high prices the majors will not bother to expand production and China won't bother opening up a new iron ore province in West Africa.

It is possible. It isn't likely though is it?

I wonder if you make all of your commodity investment decisions based on the peak of price spikes? Whilst I am not permitted to give you investment advice, that would appear to be a very inadvisable strategy. But you do you...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.