dex you must be aware that much of what obama did and or...

1. 34,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    dex you must be aware that much of what obama did and or established was done with agendas and ulterior motives. but then probably not.

you state in one breath that trump is right to carry out due diligence but then in your next breath accuse him of targeting certain programs. maybe he is targeting but i would say he has to start somewhere. the programs initiated by obama all have hidden meaning - i do not see anything worthwhile and plainly transparent that he has done.

gender equality was never at the heart of those programs - the gender equality he was advocating was to get urinals in womens toilets and allow men to visit them. anything else was a smokescreen - his raison detre is to elevate homosexuality

trump hasnt even become president yet and you have condemned him for his future

and i never said he was a solution either however as much as he has done or is doing nothing compares to the threat of a nuclear winter that clinton was advocating and would have done.

yes trump, once president, has a responsibility to carry out good government and if that means sending everyone in the pentagon to gaol and repealing everything obama has initiated then that is what he should do. and hasnt obama acted unilaterally and forced his demented views on the population? come back after he has done 100 days and then give us a precis of what he has done and how he is going. you (general you) had him condemned when he announced he was running. the very fact that there was so much opposition against trump from all quarters convinced me that had i been an american i would have voted for him

climate change? pfft you mean global warming. afraid of your own shadow - co2 which everyone was threatening extinction with is not a noxious gas.

i have no doubt that trump will never get his face emblazoned on mt rushmore as you rightly once said. that accolade has faded with time there being none worthy and i doubt he will be just another knob in washington. he will make his mark for better or worse

you to my knowledge, havent said a kind word about a man who is yet to move to the white house.

chill out dex and take a bex - i feel safer with trump than i ever could with clinton

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.