OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

interest building, page-7

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152

Things do seem to be looking up...even had a couple positive days when the market was down.

I was reading an interesting article in the last couple of days, which I was going to post, but unfortunately deleted.
    Had copper going to $12,000p/t in the next 12-18months I think it said and if oil goes to $150 bbl, then they said uranium was likely to go to $130+lb.
    Was very bullish on both. Copper was expected to be in shortage within 18 months and they said quite a bit of the copper being produce at the present time is of a lower grade.
    With uranium, they were bullish, because the growing need for energy and solar and wind still not been able to satisfy future short falls.
    With the new nuclear stations currently being built an in the planning stage that demand alone is going to require more resource....

So on the POSITIVE SIDE, THX is hopefully going to grow a nice Uranium resource and we hope has got some brilliant grades and large amounts of Copper at Red Bore and Curara Well.
    We've only got maybe a couple of months to find out if either of those tenements have got the goods.
    If any good shows come up with the drilling, I think the message will get around very quickly.

If they have, renes, your $1 should look very cheap in June.
    Yes, I know some of you guys spend quite a bit of your time bagging THX and there's time when I to get slacked of, but at the end of the day I think things are looking better as the company expands its drilling etc and as I've said in the past are slowly putting the puzzle together.
    I still think there's too many positive things happening with this company, so I'll be hanging in there.
    If you don't like what's happening move on to something else you like better.

When, or if they get the big strike the crowd will soon follow and us patient holders will have bagged big early profits..

Regards
    Dabru

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $75.05K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 26974119 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21561042 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.