IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Interest building, page-19

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    im not sure what happens on a take over, i assume we get a good offer for our shares, or maybe we have no say, im not sure.

But Gold and Silver are both undervalued and i am starting too believe the prices are artificially suppressed. look at the long term trend of gold, it will get back too its highs for sure, January and Feb and usually very bullish months for gold and silver, just like December is a seasonal sell off month. its important to remember Gold / silver precious metals are a safe haven and driven by high risk mood / uncertainty in the markets. when things look gloomy / fear in the economy, then gold will rise. just like we saw today, 3 rockets fell near US embassy bases, and Gold + silver spiked up. Or when those rockets got fired by iran 2 weeks ago, Gold shot up... But its also important to remember these Scenarios are happening while Gold and silver are already in a Bullish - uptrend, so its like a catalyst... silver is manipulated in a obvious manner when you look at the charts, compared to gold, it doesn't break out like gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $20.84K 434.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 233029 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 499999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.