URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi FolksHad a look at the shareprice for the first time in a...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Had a look at the shareprice for the first time in a month today.
    Nice move, but imo a mix of 'believers' and traders predominantly.

Basically the shareprice from my perspective is one sick puppy.
    Wasnt that long ago we were screaming when it went sub 60 cents.....so this little black duck isnt too enthused about 28 cents or thereabouts.

Lets not forget that. This has fallen a long way. The newbies here are probably saying 'wow'...a few of us are a little bit more jaded and battle weary...dare I say shell shocked.

The party balloons will come out when...and I say when..not if...this will be over $1.

I havent stayed in this not believing we wouldnt see a deal and production opportunity/s.

Ukraine, Chech and Kazakhstan appear to be the major players.

What we are seeing though is a renewal and a cleansing. This is perhaps the new beginning where many other uranium bulls who have exited other hopefuls are now perhaps looking a little more closely at Uran.

Personally i'd like this to go well above 60 cents BEFORE substantial developments.

I'm with you here SP3, the evidence, the research is compelling for Uran to do a deal/s in 2007. And 2008 is looking VERY promising.

All this talk of Pribram opening up may have sparked this renewed interest. Clearly this mine/area was massive, as evidenced in the old data.

The Pribram mine issues now throw another possibility up. So much isnt known of course, but when you start talking Pribram and 20 year mine life, a local community keen on reopening it AND the prospect of a clean up to boot, then this is big.
    In fact, this may be every bit as big or bigger than Rozna...particularly since Rozna is in need of serious exploration to continue.

Guess we can't get too carried away though. So much is not known.

I have now changed my sentiment from 'none' for the last several months to 'Long term buy' at these levels and with so many 'potential' projects and countries in the mix.
    Long term being at this MC with a 2 year scope.
    Finally the lows around 20 cents appear to have shifted upwards. With negotiations/developments happening as we speak and expected to be announced more than likely before the AGM its a good time to look at further research and if satisfied taking a position.

Any company at this ridiculous market cap with negotiations over the last 12 months in probably a dozen countries and at least 20 projects needs a fair bit of blue sky built in...Uran just doesnt have that.

Still $5 million in the bank. The fact the MD and other management are overseas all the time suggests theres something (s) happening.

And...less than 7 weeks to the AGM

Reminder folks, lets keep those questions on the agenda.
    Looks like the alleged new developments at Pribram might need some further research and questions to match.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.