ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

interest in ado, page-10

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Interesting concept behind your posts.

Does widely shared anticipation towards a rerate express a self-fulfilling statement or does it lead to complacency and allow market manipulators to cash in on such hope?

That would be, most likely, what you refer to.

I have difficulty to interpret your post in any other fashion.

Several points strongly oppose such theory.

ADO is not undergoing a pump and dump.
    Trading does not reflect this. What we see is a profit taking for those who jump ship after the first wave of appreciation.
    This is always the case when companies rerate as early investors, or those who were trapped early, wish to exit with a healthy gain, particularly in biotech where development and testing stages are extremely lengthy and testing for investors.

This group usually sells to those who invest longer term from a higher share price base, currently to be positioned around 14 cents, or 12.5 cents for those of us who participated in the CR.

The wording of our Alere update was as such that it clearly anticipates a deal between the two companies.
    Such updates are rare and extremely positive.

Ever after, the trading patterns have changed for ADO.

The chairman's address further cemented the financial outlook of the company and I would expect ADO to perform as one of the market darlings during 2014.

Sometimes the simplest solution tends to be the most accurate.
    ADO is such a case, it is now widely expected to outperform.

The price appreciation for ADO was long in the making and wider market realisation only now takes place.
    I look forward to instos to play an increasing role in the share price of our company throughout 2014.

A great and successful new year for all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.