NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

interest in barrow creek, page-25

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Im not the full bottle on NUPs history but have backed the NUP horse based on Andrew's appointment coming from DML which has been a great success. He has a proven track record of getting things up and running. I like the fact that he is young for an MD being around 40. My experience with older MDs is they act like their age which is slow and often hopeless with no sense or urgency. Young blood with some go in them is whats required to get a project up and running. What was also appealing is why would an MD with a good track record come to a small phosphate exploration company??? My thought is he obviously saw the potential with a proven resource on the boundary heading east. So far this theory has proven to be on the money, the only question remaining is how much phosphate is NUP sitting on.

The 3km X 3km mineralised zone already discovered(this is what RUM had prior to their upgrade) if 5m thick hold 45m cubic meters X 1.7t per cubic meter = 76m Tonnes, every 1km heading east X 5m thick X 3km north south strike adds nearly 25m Tonnes of Phosphate. At this rate the tonnage will add up extremely quick. We could be looking at anything from 100m Tonnes - 500m tonnes considering the 30km strike

Im looking forward to the complete picture of drilling results to possibly size up whats in the ground in january. The market will cotton on sooner or later or RUM will swat us like a fruit fly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.