EMP 10.0% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Footy,Yes, I totally agree with you. Just imagined, yesterday...

1. cch
    134 Posts.
    Footy,

Yes, I totally agree with you. Just imagined, yesterday trade can be very misleading. When buying was happily going on at 3.5cts & just ?cos of one trader dumping 1.3m shares at 3.4cts, small holders start to panic when another throw maybe 40k at 3.1cts. In percentage term, the trading look bad as it dropped 9%. Don?t buy into this trick, they can sell it now but it?ll be hard to buy back if they hope to buy it cheaper & a lot.

It sound strange, when started drilling Backreef1, the SP is so much better than now but when it did struck oil,? net oil pay interval 39.2m?, the SP struggled to stay at 3.5cts. Moreover, its assets value keep going up with upgrading of Cyrano oilfield & CSG & USG potential, ect?present sp is a real bargain.

We cannot expect values to increase overnight. We have to understand how they built up backreef?first won through a court battle, then raised enough capital to drilled it alone before dateline & now own 100% with oil in sight & potential company maker. For me, this is a real achievement for a small company moving forward also knowing the shares on issue is not dilute so much yet.

Look at NSE, 2 years ago at 4cts, last year about 15cts, now with Conoco farmin is 30cts. Let us see if we can follow this trend in 2 years time. Footy, look like your OBLOB is a real bargain. What price is a good entry for OBLOB?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $14.17K 1.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 574995 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1829321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.