CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

interest in ctp, page-2

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    gday Defplayer, previous acknowlegement to Will2rob goes to you too as had not read all the thread and seemingly your original post was of good interest.
    I said last week I was out of here as I agree with 1031 that I just do not have the cred as a newcomer with these forum places and I will be choosing more to observe rather than say much!
    I am pretty fearful of an interesting point in your last post that you thought CTP could be cleaned up for $200 million...I mean you are right as these entites are cleaning up for only UP to 11 cents so far!
    I think it will not be quite that cheap though unfortunately I suspect that LT CTP shareholders are going to get cleaned up for very very little of what actually is the intrinsic value of this company...hence the possible move by some player or players at a time when shale has become the flavor of the month and coal is cool!
    I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE WHAT SO EVER THAT THESE BIG GUYS WANT TO PLAY JV WITH CTP NOW AS I JUST ASK THE QUESTION OF WHY THE ? WOULD YOU BOTHER!
    JUST CLEANEM UP
    Maybe to simply contemplate 30 billion barrels of conventional and unconventional oil which is suspected to lie beneath CTP tenements multiplied by the current tapis oil price gives way to absolutely staggering numbers, unbelievable, and I know there is a big IF!
    I wont work the numbers here though I have done it for 30% of that 30 billion barrels less 10% of it which is a massive massive number for costs of production, transport and operational costs then divided by 1.2 billion shares and that figure is still staggeringly ridiculous to contemplate on a per share basis.
    Someone said $8 and wake me up, well just the numbers derived on 10% not 30% of 30 billion barrels I used will wake you up and keep you without sleep!
    I do not know how broking firms etc have come to their valuations though one of 20c to 50c gets a big player in there for 500 or so million at the very top side.
    JH was right again to be very very worried... and sorry 1031 (I know you are out there) for when you return from the sin bin but he JH apparently said it!
    As mentioned I know absolutely zilch and just like to stay tuned but independants have put a figure out there on the potential barrels in place and not sure of the plot but the mind definitely does boggle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.