ARI 3.45% 2.8¢ arika resources limited

interest in rxm

1. 88 Posts.
    IN REPLY TO REINER, ARMS AND BORNITE

I wrote a piece on RXM about t/o or jv interest in RXM.
    Have shares in rxm, ozl, wpg.

On ozl some posters where working up a bit of sweat about the company sitting on a pile of cash and not spending it on a t/o or jv and doing something regarding RXM.

The intention of my post was to point out that OZ may not be the only interested party. ARI could well be interested in view of some of the assets they already have in Ardrossan and their stated intention to go after base metals.

Also ARI announce a project that will keep them busy for a few years. ie Project Magnet then buying Peculiar Knob from WPG. By the end 0f 2013 the 12mtpa ramp up of PK will be complete. So it is quite logical that the next project announcement is going to come from ARI some time during 2013 and IMO RXM will be a HOT candidate on the short list for consideration.

When ARI took over Perculisr Knob they exploited their infrastructure at Whyalla. They have infrastructure at Ardrossan so to exploit that a bit more buying RXM makes a lot of sense. They have done it before

I do not have any inside information but having lived on the Yorke Peninsula and Adelaide for 65 years I have heaps of local knowledge and can piece together infrastructure and opportunities etc. To me ARI or OZL getting into RXM looks good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.