CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

interest increasing very fast, page-33

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Agreed. The $77.5K injection was absolutely necessary; to have their skin the game saved our collective skin. It cost them nothing, but in perspective it was only a small chunk. I wouldn't call that foul play, it was a necessity. Much bigger chunks came later when the Chapman posse bought in at 1c and above, that being a very good thing indeed and the only thing holding this boat together currently.

The posse (Chapmans, CMY and other friendly affiliates) have worked this by selling large parcels off-market to parties unknown to us, possibly posse friendlies, then to buy back on market. This has kept volumes high and kept SP strong. At the same time we also had a plethora of smokey puffy fish invading HC and singing songs of high praise.

Just in the last few days volumes seem to be decreasing (but difficult to see a trend) and SP lower significantly, indicates we might be seeing a winding back of that strategy.

I have speculated that they have had their buy back funds squeezed as RFN gets clobbered over the last 2 weeks. I also speculated a possible delay in our unicorn app development. All pure speculation on my part.

I don't think they will go for another low ball strategic investment. Every indication in the last few months is that the posse want to keep SP and volume healthy by buying back on market (if/when they have funds to do so). Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.