AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Id say your on the money with 100%....Only for discussion and...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Id say your on the money with 100%....
    Only for discussion and viewpoint sharing.(this is my intended context)

Work on 70 days...funny what number comes out :)
    Either way, we are being charged for 70 days....might as well keep it for 69 then.

Pay it back in 2 days or 70, we still stung hard.

Regardless, it does not change the amount we ARE paying....no easy way to distort or misrepresent what is fact.

Are we paying in excess of 3000+%pa = Yes

Should we have needed too = Yes or No?

I would not expect to be paid in excess of 1/4 million dollars a year in my salary....for not doing my due diligence (umm that would be my job?) on what was required in the first place, when the responsibility WAS MINE TO BARE.

(Any subject or information relating to a conversation)
    No glossy Graphs...even I can get a graph to tell you what you want by repositioning the data. But if represented in its raw (true and actual)form, it will paint a very different picture.

ie.
    Our unemployment went down by 1% from last year = yay, celebrate...

Forgot to mention, population went down 1%, and 2% of previous unemployed moved to sickness benefits and are excluded from the data......so effectively the unemployment rose by ~3 to 4%

Raw data and presented data are very real and different things....I'd prefer Raw data thanks.

I don't think $90,000, for $500,000 is anywhere near fair value......given the KNOWN intent is to repay VERY quickly.

Just cannot accept hogwash on $90,000 for a few telephone calls and fax machine transfers :) for due diligence...legal papers....come on...99% template...LOL.
    I'd probably guess some legal internal spent their lunch break on this, and was all done and dusted by afternoon tea. (the 500k)

Mainly given all the positive support that is evidently around? Surely $500k is chump change for such a sure thing :) ?

What would be so wrong with $50,000?

Real cost will also not be known, ever, due to, we will never know their sell price. You cant tell me that they are prepared to loan the money for shares, yet don't think the price will rise?

When there's a culture of cash burn, shareholders don't care, ....we have serious problems (any company)
    and that doesn't matter if its $40,000 or $400.00 or $40.00.....add every unnecessary cost up to show the extent of cash burn.

Another thing....how can you celebrate such a deal....maybe I needed to hear tears first at the deal they (had to, so unfortunately, through NO fault of anyones) had to agree to....then some joy on being able to move ahead.

Maybe just someone saying...we could have done better, we shouldnt have gotten the COMPANY into this position, and will do better in the future... We (I) am sorry!

Just instead of painting a she'll be right mate, everythings is just peaches & cream attitude. Well no I don't think it is. That's all.

If I am missing anything of relevance to the entire picture...WHY? Communication?

As this is my opinion, I am happy to be corrected if there is anything wrong factually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.