AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

interest rate on $500k, page-18

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Some very articulate comments in there Shadders...from a moderator. But its ok, just surprised to see from a mod is all? Back to the discussion...:)

You say given the risk? and the finance problems AWD has had.....but why?? Sorry, I did have to laugh at this....Don't forget, you said that...And that's 90% of my point :)

But,
    Its a sure thing, gas in the hole, certainty....isn't it? AWD says so, huge Ukrainian support and business says so, the Ukrainian Governments says so....or so we are told?
    I am please you understand that much :)

So, but why?

Naivety - Not talking about the lender...nothing of ANY of my comments are critical of the lenders position....they got the conditions, they are not there to make friends as they say....good on them!!. We could make more money having them manage ours :) I'd take 3000+ pa on providing SECURED loans :)

High risk, yes. But then its also secured against assets. It is NOT UNSECURED. Risk is only on whether they get cash or assets back + Costs and expenses in doing so.....? Still high risk?
    Maybe this is away of flicking Golden Eagle :), Might be away of getting more than we would by other means ...LOL

So I am naïve for my having the opinion that the deal is poor? I wish I was far MORE naïve in that case!

If the shares are worthless, they get their money back from the securities provided - NO?...ahh YES, they do and WILL.

Dumbing it down and focusing on the $75,000 as only a number in solo, does not detract from the facts of detail, and in fact is misleading by omission of ALL the FACTS to do so.

I think I would be naive NOT to have considered this?

You say/tell me, ....To Stop Moaning (really Mr Moderator?) - Overlook that, but noted...

So moaning - On the professionalism of the people that let us get to this point. Needing a loan, to pay interest on a loan we don't have, and will only control ~60% of, to get a bigger loan....blah blah blah.

1/4 million $ Salaries (plural?), expenses paid, performance shares?
    Ohh...their Quarterly seems to be late too...??...LOL

When mediocrity is accepted as the norm...standards and future expectations aren't that high.

Look at the WHOLE Financing picture. It is our money. It is our responsibility to question these things. To have them explained or corrected as necessary if we are wrong.

Play the ball, not the man. Set the same example, that is expected from each and every other non-moderator poster...please.

I am a good sport, please tell me I am factually wrong?
    I will be more than humble if you can.
    To pick out "Known Intent" comment is very selective.

Maybe we should have gone to your bank where you got your property loan? 10 x = only $30,000...add in another $10k for risk duration tolerance, & SECURED against assets...and that's a better deal.

If you look at another share I posted on recently...you will see Africa Oil closed a capital raising $430 million dollars OVER-SUBSCRIBED.....but we on such a sure thing as we are repeatedly told...cant raise $500k without being hung upside down to dry...until all our pennies fall out of our pockets?

Do you not think that recovery costs.... again, something you pointed out...are not at the expense of the defaulter....so another point nullified? _ yep they certainly are, so will would any legal or enforce costs (referring to any legal financial default and associated cost recoveries and not implying there is default possibilities....just clarifying a discussion point incorrectly touted as a defense argument)

Do you honestly think this situation has been well managed?

Do you think we should have been in this position in the first place?

Do you think the people we pay BIG BUCKS to, should have investigated the requirements and got things sorted far more efficiently and timely.

Do you accept mediocre (at best) performance is what we should expect?

Please feel free to comment on the important stuff.

Still think holders will make some money....albeit I do not think it has been well managed, and to accept that this level of performance is what we expect...does not bode well for the future for shareholders, nor the Company.

This is my Naive and Moaning, (as portrayed by a moderator) OPINION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.