UT, you are right, money is not a big issue, I've been lucky...

1. 13,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    UT, you are right, money is not a big issue, I've been lucky enough never for it to have been an issue,

Even when I sold my house due to some rotten investments in stocks, that's life, move on and deal with it, no big deal.

Lifes experiencies hey, what grows an individual and those around them the way you deal with it I suppose.

$70 to cover us for 2 nights on lamb cutlets at $39.99 a kilo

I don't take anything for granted to be honest, hopefully most on HC don't, but the europhia for example on the blog on the Herald Sun leading up to the interest rate cut was an eye opener, it's pretty obvious Europe is going to sink next year and if China plays up, Australia will be seen to be really not that different IMHO

A lot of people are hurting and I honestly reckon it will break a few unfortunately, some will give up as they do and those around them will not live the quality of life if the proud had taken a few steps to protect a few things when they had the opportunity to when it was starring them in the face.

Obviously I'm referring to their property which is what holds most of a families capital and these days people tend to go without a lot of life's pleasures, but also necessities to keep up those mortgage repayments and it's a real shame.

You make your own luck in this world hey!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.