ZIP 0.43% $1.16 zip co limited..

Things are really dire all over the developed world now....

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Things are really dire all over the developed world now.

Inflation is far worse than anybody thought- I said 10 months ago that '$1000 will have the buying power of $850 next year' and it's much worse than that in the UK and across the USA now.

"A study from the value investing site ValueWalk found that Walmart grocery prices climbed by 21.5% over the last 12 months." People are rightly complaining about cheap butter rising in price from 80 cents in 2020 to $3.00 in 2023 etc.

I would love to say things are looking up- heck, I'd be buying shares but, I'm not. I've been buying food and silver.

The federal ALP are in bed with the Greens and they're going to come after meat soon. They're going to use their vile media to claim that nitrogen levels in the soil are too high on cattle and sheep farms and then they'll get a doofus like Attenborough to claim cow farts and agriculture are creating methane.
    There won't be a single mention of the studies showing massive methane release from living trees and forests because it's easier to scare people with cleared land for farming and cite the methane release of that cleared land.
    The left will make food production harder than it is now (Biden's hatred of US-sourced oil has pushed the price of it up globally, making diesel and gas too expensive for fertilizer companies to buy in order to make fertilizer) and it will drive food prices even higher.

BNPL is the last refuge for those who have tapped out their savings and they're going to default on repayments- they being the millions of people globally who are reliant on BNPL.

Anyway, don't imagine your stash of cash is going to rescue you because if the West's money-printing continues, it will simply lose its value.Jo Potatohead is destroying the US economy and it's going to continue on, getting bleaker while he's in office.

Oh, and I see widespread rioting across the UK within the next 5 months because the poor can't afford electricity now and they can't afford food.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.13 $12.72M 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5215 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31770 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.14 1743719
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.