TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

interest rates-tls-taleban

1. 831 Posts.
    John Howard, George Bush and Tony Blair have created a new Taleban in the New Christian far right. How do I know? I have been on the fringes of the movement and have unfortunately got relatives at the core of their structure. They preferred Christ having failed to complete their professional degrees. it was a great way out. God does not discriminate.

Howard believes he scored a second coup. Previously the South African Broeder who advices him guided him to acquire Pauline Hansons large but too widely spread of Australians and to adopt her policies by stealth. There was ground support and the messenger could be killed off.

This time around, the stench of racism was perhaps too much to sallow. So he enlisted the Moral Right who could ascribe everything to God and anything that required the brain to move to the Devils, Greens, Homos and Migrants (unless of course these miscreants begged gods forgiveness and embraced Christ). Along comes the Virgin pop star and his Church from Adelaide.

Howard now like Bush believes he has them by the B alls. All wrong again Honey!! They have him. Like the Taleban created by the Regans and Bush senior, these are a once off single purpose vehicle, an means to an end. Wrong again. They are plotting and they have several of his ministers in their sights.

Malcolm Turnbull wil go for the Lodge. He will encourage the drift and the slit between Costello and Abbott. What an unfortunate combination of names. They will demand the unsecularisation of Australia. They will and have already begun their drive to eventually get rid of yeshiva's and other present convenient allies as being godless having not accepted Christ in their drive to Christianise the world. John Howard only wanted a limited Racist agenda which he openly espoused at the start and called "The Anglosphere". The media shut up. Their interfering owner barons have editorial authority.

Interest rates and taxes will rise not by 3 per cent in 3 years but by 5 percent at least within 24 mnths. Mark this page and tell me I am wrong within 24 months.

It is then that the sale of Telstra will occur. Little John and his ageing wife will not be able to aford to invest in it and it will be a vultures party with the regulars bidding and all sorts of discounts, incentives and holidays thrown at them.

Selling the family heirlooms is like killing the goose that laid the golden egg. There will be hikes in all telecommunication costs and this will itslef be an indirect tax and an indirect means of financing the acquisition by the larger institutions.

The increase in electricity, water and transport apart from education which will now go through the roof is all part of the privatisation of government and the increases we will have to pay to fund not the rich but the clever and smarter.

Those of you who dream of being Packers and Murdochs, you have a greater chance of being a Rivkin or Adler. You are not flavour of the day and having voted for Howard, we have all shot ourselves in the foot.

In the not too distant future we will not even be able to discuss our thoughts, disseminate information we lafully acquire or even speak publicly about such issues lest we offend God or his 'Angels' and annointed prophets on earth.

Good Luck and Better voting the next time around.

remember 5% within 24 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.