Interest rates to 1 %, page-116

1. 36,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What I find interesting about the property thread is that people who aren't property investors choose to lecture those people who are . In many cases those " advisor's " seem to invest their money in penny stocks which are ultimately far more risky than property . And it's quite common for these people to not own any property at all . I'm not saying that they shouldn't be able to participate in the conversation but I suppose it could be seen like childless people commenting on those who have kids .

Another interesting thing I have observed is that these people who are so generous with their time to warn property investors appear to be not very successful investors themselves . Sure , there are a few that claim they are , but usually the examples they provide are so full of holes , it's hard to take them seriously .

All the while they are forgetting that probably all of the property investors are stock market investors as well , although probably not speccy investors . At least not in significant amounts anyway

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.